Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Punching Life in the Face

The title of the post might be my problem. I get very frustrated with things that I can't solve right away, and my response is to punch it. Or grunt very loudly. Or mumble loudly enough that others will hear my frustration. I have a list of things I get easily frustrated with. The primary thing is money.

Saying money is the root of all evil is shallow BS. Not having money is the root of almost all problems. I'm sure people who have a lot of money worry about savings plans, the IRS & how best to keep their gold polished. Not really experienced with the rich people problems. I'm willing to give a shot though. Send all PayPal payments to matthew.compton@gmail.com. All amounts accepted. 

Being short on cash isn't my main worry though. I worry about family a lot. I worry that we don't forgive enough despite praying for forgiveness every time we say the Lords Prayer. I worry about friends and drifting away because life gets busy. I worry about my health and those around me. I worry I have a lack of will power while telling myself to do more.

No comments:

Post a Comment