In my extreme absence from writing about myself several things have transpired. Beth has a full time position teaching 5th grade. I'm very proud of her. I knew she would find the right school. She receives comments from the classroom parents often about how wonderful she is for their children. I'm very, very proud of my wife.
We've finished unpacking the house. Beth has done a great job decorating and make the place feel like home. I'm not sure what I would do w/out her. She makes life easy.
We've had people over for various parties and get-togethers. They have gone off well as we are awesome hosts. :-) I'm very humble.
I spent the weekend at the Catholic Youth Convention at Bellevue College. It was a great experience for the teens who could make it, but it was exhausting. Each morning was way too early. The company was good though.
Monday, November 3, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment