So, my overall progress during summer was slow. I had a couple good walks/hikes. But thanks to job stuff we didn't really get out too much. Overall, I lost weight this summer, but not nearly as much as I would have liked to.
With several busy weekends/weekdays we ended up eating out more than I should have. Oh well, each day is a new day. I've gotten very good at making lunch in the morning to take to work. That is a huge step in the right direction.
I've started taking walks during lunch. Today's walk was very, very weight. I need to start dressing as if it is Fall now.
Wednesday, September 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I think you have weight on the brain...b/c you said: "Today's walk was very, very weight." heehee I think you meant to say cold.
ReplyDeletelove you stinker!
Well, I meant to write wet... I just added a few letters.
ReplyDeleteHey want to get together some time and put some time in on a punching bag?
ReplyDeletePunching bag would be cool, so long as you know where one is that we could use. I'm no longer a member of the 676, I moved to Blessed Theresa as a knight.
ReplyDelete