Last night I came home from work and found that Beth had started packing for our trip. My stuff is mostly not being packed just yet since I still need wear something between now and Saturday morning. At least my co-workers and fellow commuters would greatly appreciate it if I did.
Weather in Florida is a little iffy right now, but it's still better than staying in Washington for Christmas. This will be my first time spending Xmas away from the old family unit. I'll have Beth with me, which is very awesome. I am sorry that I won't get to see Sebastian, Devon, Andrea or Vance on Christmas morning, but I think they'll live.
This will also be the first trip that I bring my laptop with me. Hopefully I will not break it while traveling. Well, at least not break it anymore than it already is. I'm already running the thing w/out a dedicated video card. I'll also bring my Nook with me so that I can enjoy my library of books during the plane ride and down time.
On the list of things to do before leaving: Get park hopper passes.
Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Cool, well I hope you have fun! :) Laura's mom is down there right now too. :) Seems like a good time to go to Florida. :)
ReplyDeleteWazzup?
ReplyDelete